Congratulations to Michael Coombe,
a teacher at Bowman High School, on winning
AutoNation is at it again and a very generous partner to the WiSH Education Foundation! With every $25 donation made to WiSH from Monday, February 12, 2018 to Monday, March 26, 2018, you will receive one free sweepstakes opportunity for a beautiful 2018 Chevrolet Cruze valued at $22,385!
Read the rules and regulations here first. The live ticket pull will be held on March 29, 2018 at the AutoNation Chevrolet in Valencia. Sweepstakes tickets can also be purchased in person at the live ticket pull on March 29th from 5:30 to 7:30 pm. The winner will be chosen at or around 7:15pm. You do NOT need to be present, however it does make it more exciting to have you on hand and you have only 24 hours to be contacted and get back in touch with us! Make sure you provide your cell number and email address!
PLEASE JOIN US ON THURSDAY, MARCH 29TH FOR OUR LIVE TICKET PULL AT AUTONATION CHEVROLET VALENCIA FROM 5:30 TO 7:30 FOR FOOD, MUSIC, RAFFLES AND MORE! NO ENTRY FEE. 23649 Valencia Blvd. Valencia.
NO refunds. ONLINE DONATIONS FOR THE SWEEPSTAKES OPPORTUNITIES END ON MARCH 26TH AT 8PM.
YOUR PAYPAL RECEIPT IS YOUR CONFIRMATION. YOU WILL NOT BE RECEIVING FURTHER CONFIRMATION OF YOUR DONATION/OPPORTUNITY.
Rules & Qualifications – WiSH Upon a Car
2018 WISH UPON A CAR SWEEPSTAKES - Vehicle Opportunity with $25 Donation
For every $25 donation to the WiSH Education Foundation (WiSH), WiSH will provide one sweepstakes opportunity to win a free vehicle by AutoNation. All Sweepstakes proceeds go to the WiSH Education Foundation, a 501(C)(3) nonprofit. All required forms must be filled out completely and truthfully. Failure to complete the donation/payment form and provide truthful and pertinent information may result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes. Disqualification in in the sole discretion of the sponsor.
Sponsors will conduct the 2018 WiSH Upon A Car Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) in accordance with the Official Rules (“Rules”). Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes donor’s full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of, these Official Rules. The Sweepstakes is void where prohibited and outside the Sweepstakes area set forth below.
1. Eligibility: Donors must be legal United States’ residents, at least eighteen (18) years old or above, with a valid driver’s license. Employees of WiSH Education Foundation and AutoNation, (collectively, “Sponsors”), advertising, promotions, or judging agencies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents and grandchildren, and any other person residing at the same household whether or not related. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Individuals are eligible to win only one prize from Sponsors within any 30-day period.
2. Donation Period: All donations must be received between Monday, February 12, 2018 and Monday, March 26, 2018. The online donations will end at 8:00 pm PT (the “Donation Period”). Tickets WILL be available in person from (5:30pm to 7:00pm ONLY) at the live event on Thursday, March 29, 2018, held at AutoNation Chevrolet Valencia. You are free to drop off donations at WiSH (in the California Credit Union Bank in the Target Shopping Center), 24343 Magic Mountain Parkway, Valencia, 91355. If you drop off your donation, you must provide your name, contact number and address, along with your donation, in an envelope marked WISH.
3. Donation/Sweepstakes Opportunity:
For every $25 donation made to WiSH during the donation period, WiSH will provide one free sweepstakes opportunity to win a 2018 Chevy Cruze. There is no limit to the amount of $25 donations a person can make to receive one free sweepstakes opportunity. Donations may be made online at www.wishscv.org; at any WiSH authorized event; from any person designated by WiSH, and as set forth by these rules.
Your donation receipt will be your confirmation that you have received one opportunity per $25 donation to WiSH. Your name, contact information and individual Sweepstakes opportunity number(s) will be added to a database and reconfirmed prior to the live event.
- Sweepstakes Drawing & Notification: On Thursday, March 29, 2018, the drawing of the winnerwill take place at AutoNation Chevrolet Valencia, 23649 Valencia Blvd. on or around 7:15 pm. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. Sponsor will attempt to notify winner by phone, in-person or email. Winner must have valid contact information where theycan be notified. Winner agrees to have his or her likeness displayed in all forms of media throughout the universe and in perpetuity without further compensation, credit or right of review or approval, except where prohibited by law, and agree to comply with and conform to generally accepted broadcast standards with regard to conduct, dress and language. If the winner: (a) cannot be positively contacted by phone or email within 24 hours of the drawing; (b) is not in compliance with the Official Rules; (c) does not sign and return required documents by deadline set by Sponsors or (d) does not meet the eligibility requirements, then that winner will be disqualified and another drawing will take place. All results are unofficial until the finalists are verified.
- Prize: The winner will receive a 2018 Chevy Cruze. The approximate value of the grand prize is $22,385. Sponsors will select the grand prize vehicle – no exchanges or substitutions may be made by winner – and all features will be in the sole discretion of Sponsors. The winner shall be required to personally retrieve the vehicle and present acceptable personal identification, a valid driver’s license and evidence of any legally required insurance. The actual vehicle may have acquired a limited number of miles due to transportation of the vehicle. Arrangement of delivery of the Grand Prize will occur on or around March 30, 2018, at AutoNation Chevrolet Valencia (date and location subject to change). Properly claimed prize will be awarded, but in no event will Sponsors award more prizes than are provided for in these Official Rules.
- Prize Acceptance/Restrictions: Winner is subject to verification by Sponsors of the winner or winner’s name, age, address, phone number, and Social Security number (where the prize value is equal to or greater than $600.00). If a winner is disqualified, Sponsors reserve the right to determine an alternate winner. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a comparable prize of like value, or apply the value of the grand prize to another AutoNation vehicle. Costs of transportation, accommodations, insurance, licenses, fees (including registration), taxes, and any other expenses, except as explicitly set forth herein, are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Publicity Release: By donating to WiSH during the “Donation Period,” each donor acknowledges that his/her donation constitutes that donor’s consent to use, publish, reproduce and for all purposes, including publicity, promotion and advertising, in anymedia (including without limitation, the Internet, television or offline promotions), each winner’s name, voice, likeness, and any portion thereof, each extending throughout the universe and in perpetuity without further compensation, credit or right of review or approval, except where prohibited by law.
ANY ATTEMPT BY AN DONOR TO DELIBERATELY CIRCUMVENT, DISRUPT, OR DAMAGE ORDINARY AND NORMAL OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES, TELEPHONE SYSTEMS OR WEBSITE, OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS PROHIBITED AND MAY RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION.
- Taxes: Any valuation of the prize stated above is based on available information provided to Sponsors, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. All taxes, including federal, state, and local taxes, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Any person winning over $600.00 in total prizes will receive a 1099 form from Sponsors at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form should be filed with the IRS. Each winner must provide Sponsors with valid identification, and a valid taxpayer identification number or Social Security number for total prizes valued at $600.00 or more, before any prize will be awarded.
- Conditions: Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to modify this Sweepstakes or any portion hereof, or to disqualify any individual implicated in any of the following actions, if for any reason: (a) infection by computer virus, bugs, interruption in wireless calling devices or wireless service, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by donors, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, (b) the Sweepstakes or any website associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or does not allow the proper processing of entries per these Rules, (c) the Sweepstakes becomes corrupted due to wireless callingservice interruption for any reason, or (d) the Sweepstakes is otherwise not capable of running as planned. If Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion, that technical difficulties or unforeseen events compromise the integrity or viability of the internet portion of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to void the entries at issue, and/or terminate the internet portion of the Sweepstakes, including the entire Sweepstakes, and/or modify the Sweepstakes. If Sponsor terminates the internet portion of the donations during the Donation Period, it will determine the finalists by random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect internet entries received as of the termination date as well as all other eligible, non-suspect donations received via other means as set forth above. If Sponsor terminates or modifies the Sweepstakes, Sponsor will post notice on the official Sweepstakes website. By entering, donors represent that they are eligible and agree to be bound by and comply with the Rules and the decisions of any judges. Any donor who attempts to tamper with this Sweepstakes in any way or use fraudulent means to participate in and/or win the Sweepstakes shall be disqualified. Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify any donor at any time, for any reason, including, without limitation, language, activities or behavior deemed inappropriate. Sponsors and their advertising and promotion agencies are not responsible for cancellations, postponements, or delays in the Sweepstakes. Other than the prize received by the winner, no donor shall be entitled to receive any wages, benefits, fees or other compensation whatsoever as a result of participating in the Sweepstakes. Sponsors have the sole discretion to administer the Sweepstakes and interpret and apply the Official Rules. Neither the failure of Sponsor to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these Rules nor the failure, delay or omission by Sponsor in exercising any right with respect to any term of these Rules, will be construed as a waiver or relinquishment to any extent of Sponsor’s right to assert or rely upon any such provision or right in that or any other instance.
- Indemnification/Hold Harmless: By participating, donors agree: (a) to release, discharge, and hold harmless WiSH Education Foundation, AutoNation, the William S. Hart Union High School District, and their respective affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, officers, directors, employees, representatives, and agents of the foregoing (the “Released Parties”) from all liability, injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons, including but not limited to death or property damage resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, misuse or use of a prize, or from participation in and/or entry into the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity and for acceptance, delivery, or use of any prize; and (b) that the foregoing parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guaranty, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relating to any prize. In consideration for his or her participation in the Sweepstakes, each donor agrees to hold harmless and indemnify the Released Parties from any and all claims, demands and/or causes of action of any nature or kind whatsoever, whether presently known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, that arise out of the donor’s participation in the Sweepstakes, including attorneys’ fees.
- Limitation of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible or liable for any incorrect or inaccurate donation information or other errors in the printing, offering or administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prize(s) and assume no responsibility for (a) any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in operation or transmission at any website, or wireless calling service, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other conditions, (b) failure of any donation to be received by Sponsors due to technical problems, telephone service problems, human error, or wireless calling service, (c) communication line, hardware and/or software failures, malfunction of phones (including wireless phones/handsets), phone lines, other communications malfunctions, unavailable network connections, cellular equipment towers, telephone systems or wireless service, (d) mechanical, technical, computer, hardware or softwareerrors, malfunctions, or failures of any kind, including but not limited to failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed transmission of entries, traffic congestion, viruses, sabotage, satellite failures, electrical outages, on telephone lines, on the Internet, at any website, or application or lost or unavailable network connections or natural disasters or acts of God or man, which may limit an donor’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes, (e) communication line, hardware and/or software failures, malfunction of phones (including wireless phones/handsets), phone lines, other communications malfunctions, unavailable network connections, cellular equipment towers, telephone systems or wireless service, (f) damage to any computer (software or hardware) resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes, or damage to mobile phone or other PDA device, (g) theft or destruction of, tampering with, unauthorized access to, or alteration of donations and/or donation information, (h) donations which are late, lost, stolen, damaged, illegible, and/or unintelligible (or any combination thereof), or (i) any change of email address, mailing address, telephone number and/or any other contact information provided by donor. Any expenses incurred by the donor during the application process, including but not limited to, postage are the sole responsibility of each donor and the Sponsors will not issue reimbursement for any expenses.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, ATTORNEYS’ FEES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES.
- Choice of Law/Forum: All donors agree, by participation in the Sweepstakes, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of California. California law shall govern this Sweepstakes, without regard to California’s choice of law rules. The courts of California shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute regarding any Rule or activity associated with the Sweepstakes.
- Official Rules: Complete Sweepstakes rules are available at www.WiSHscv.org.
- Name of Winner: Sweepstakes winner will be posted on WiSHscv.org and through the WiSH Facebook page. For the name of the prize winner, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to WiSH Education Foundation, 24343 Magic Mountain Parkway, Valencia, CA 91355, or appear in person at that location between normal business hours. Requests must be received by April 6, 2018.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. In order to receive one Sweepstakes opportunity without a $25 donation to WiSH, send a self addressed, stamped envelope along with a 3x5 card, on which you put your first and last name, address, home and cell phone numbers and the words “WiSH Upon a Car” to WiSH, 24343 Magic Mountain Parkway, Valencia, CA 91355. Mailed in requests for a sweepstakes ticket must be received by March 19, 2018 in order to be processed in time.
- This Sweepstakes, and all Sweepstakes material, is©2018 by WiSH Education Foundation. All rights reserved.
YOUR PAYPAL RECEIPT IS YOUR CONFIRMATION. YOU WILL NOT BE RECEIVING FURTHER CONFIRMATION OF YOUR DONATION/OPPORTUNITY.